Sunday, May 23, 2010

Court House For Protection Order Renewal

Friday the 21 May 2010, I went to the courthouse around noon. I had to go sit with the domestic violence advocates and write out reasons I needed to extend my protection order. Duh! He had just been found guilty on Monday of violation the protection order in court. That helps. What hopefully helps is another 2 violations I am hoping they will charge.
This man according to the advocates words, was 'stalking me'. Nice to know that the man you loved with all your heart at one time, crushed your heart with his bare hands, and now stalks you, because you took away his power, when you said 'enough'.
It was probably the way I took away his power. He went on a trip with his buddies, and when he got back I was gone! His abuse had no where to go, for a little while.
I am sure it won't be long before he finds another poor soul to abuse. I pity the fool!

No comments:

Post a Comment